User(s) browsing this thread: [Complete List] Share this
1 Guest(s) Pin on Pinterest Post on Tumblr Share on Myspace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Defiance
11-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Defiance
well looks like SyFy wants to do a big budget show called defiance. After 9 years of war with an alien race the Earth isn't exactly Earth anymore.

trailer makes it look like something that I'm willing to give it a look see, but it also looks like something that could get canceled quick if the ratings are not insanely high.

A disturbance in my pants can only mean one thing. Invasion!
11-15-2012, 02:50 AM
RE: Defiance
I don't know. I'm pretty much done with SyFy, but I'll still give this show a chance.
11-16-2012, 05:00 AM
(11-15-2012 02:50 AM)ditto Wrote:  I don't know. I'm pretty much done with SyFy, but I'll still give this show a chance.

well for me being in the North, where we do n't get your SyFy channel, it makes things a little moot over that.

Ifigure that our own science fiction channel will pick it up. so I'll be able to watching that way.

01-10-2013, 01:41 PM
It turns out that here in Canada Defiance is being carried by the network Showcase. and they will be airing episodes in Apirl. This is a little strange because I would have thought that The Canadian SciFi Chanel Space would have picked up the series.

01-11-2013, 02:11 AM
It looks like a Final Fantasy game to me - which I'm alright with, initially. We'll see how it shakes out and if the characters are strong enough to keep me coming back for more
05-27-2013, 04:29 AM
well we have had a few episodes air now. I kind of like the show for what I have seen, though because there is also the game part of the show that I don't see because I don't play the game. so I'm sort of missing out.

06-01-2013, 04:32 AM
I've watched the first 4? episodes, and I've enjoyed it so far. It's nothing great, at least not yet.

This obviously has nothing to do with that.
09-24-2013, 03:37 PM
well it has been a few months since the season has come to an end. I have to say that this first season has been what I expected for a show that is tide into a video game. It was good, not great, but fun to watch.