User(s) browsing this thread: [Complete List] Share this
1 Guest(s) Pin on Pinterest Post on Tumblr Share on Myspace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
primeval : new world
11-12-2012, 08:12 PM
primeval : new world
well I have just watched the first two episodes for the series Primeval: New World.
in the first episode we get to see Connor in a few scenes but doesn't play a big role in what is happening. The dinosaurs for the first ep are Utah Rappers and Pterodactyl
For the New World Series is seems to be taking place just with in British Columbia.
Second episode deals with giant snake.

I'm still hoping for season 6 of the UK show to being made.

A disturbance in my pants can only mean one thing. Invasion!
11-13-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: primeval : new world
Any good? I loved the UK version.

Scott Hough || Templates For All || My Blog

[Image: 1h8epe.gif]
11-14-2012, 12:32 AM
I don't believe the UK version is active anymore. New World is a continuation of the previous series now by Canadian distributors.
11-14-2012, 11:44 AM
it's to early to say if the show is going to be any good. it being a Canadian produced show does mean the production values are a little lower than the UK stuff.
It certainly has a different feel to it.

I think the creators of the original show are hoping to get back to filming season six in 2013, but in part it depends on DVD sales.

11-30-2012, 05:04 AM
just finished watching episodes 4&5 of the show. the body count continues to group. I thing there is an average of 2 dead bodies and episode.

11-30-2012, 03:39 PM
I have been watching it as well. I like it, but it doesn't seem to have the same quality in the stories. It is the beginning and they are trying to do character development to set the stage, however it does seem a little weak in places.

Spoiler:

12-06-2012, 07:10 AM
(11-30-2012 03:39 PM)Scott Wrote:  I have been watching it as well. I like it, but it doesn't seem to have the same quality in the stories. It is the beginning and they are trying to do character development to set the stage, however it does seem a little weak in places.

Spoiler:

yeah I have to agree with you this, story lines and character development is still on going. I would have to say that this season is a typical first season for shows.

12-07-2012, 11:22 AM
just finished ep 6, and strange only one death. this is breaking the two deaths per episode pattern. Othe strange thing about the series is seeing a Canadian Tire store. I'm so use to have anything that would say this is filmed in Canada being digitally removed or avoided with most shows.
Another difference from this show and the UK one is that in the Canadian show they seem to be avoiding going into that anomalies. Were as with the UK Primeval, they can't wait to go down the rabbit hole.

12-11-2012, 01:20 AM
(12-07-2012 11:22 AM)dalekkiller Wrote:  The strange thing about the series is seeing a Canadian Tire store. I'm so use to have anything that would say this is filmed in Canada being digitally removed or avoided with most shows.
Isn't the show supposed to take place in Canada? Why would they remove them? Unless it's for licensing reasons so they didn't have to pay them for using their name in the episode.

12-11-2012, 08:50 AM
(12-11-2012 01:20 AM)Scott Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 11:22 AM)dalekkiller Wrote:  The strange thing about the series is seeing a Canadian Tire store. I'm so use to have anything that would say this is filmed in Canada being digitally removed or avoided with most shows.
Isn't the show supposed to take place in Canada? Why would they remove them? Unless it's for licensing reasons so they didn't have to pay them for using their name in the episode.

it's not that, it's just strange to see it in a tv show. most shows that even if they take place in Canada are not that blatant obvious. you never even see a Tim Hortons being hinted at.
but hey who would have thought that hockey equipment would be useful in getting dinasourses back through an anomaly.