User(s) browsing this thread: [Complete List] Share this
1 Guest(s) Pin on Pinterest Post on Tumblr Share on Myspace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Card games
11-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Card games
The last card game that I got into is Munchkin. I love how it pokes fun at the genre of what ever version of the game that you are playing. I also like hoe cheating is required.
what card games do you guys suggest?

A disturbance in my pants can only mean one thing. Invasion!
11-13-2012, 04:39 AM
RE: Card games
I've tried Munchkin a few times, and just got the "The Guild" expansion...but don't play it enough to be able to speak one way or the other about it.

Aside from that, I used to play magic back in the day, but going on 15 years since my last match
11-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Other than classic card games like Poker, I have only played was Cthulu Fluxx. It was at work and about 3 weeks ago.

Scott Hough || Templates For All || My Blog

[Image: 1h8epe.gif]
11-29-2012, 10:45 PM
Used to play a lot of different cardgames. Munchkin and 'Ces Geek are some of the favourites. Wheatons Table Top show recently got me into Dixit as well.

I did play Magic a little during the early 90-ies, but recently started playing it again. Couldent resist the Innistrad world, almost no "fantasy" but a lot of angels, demons, vampires, werewolfs, ghosts and so on.
12-01-2012, 01:13 PM
I like Munchkin, but so far I've only been able to play with my two boys(ages 10 and 7).

I also used to be big into Magic but haven't played in several years, however a recent storyline in the webcomic El Goonish Shive has made me think about getting into it again.

My family also has several card games of board games that we enjoy, Monopoly, Life, Sorry, Battleship etc.
02-25-2013, 11:34 PM
I don't play many card games -- unless it's games like Phase 10, Uno or Euchre.

Occasionally I'll play Poker with the in-laws (we bet pennies) and play all the variations (Jacks or Better, Chicago, etc.).

You can also find me at... goodreads - twitter - pintrest
02-28-2013, 07:54 AM
Is it possible to play Spades for money?
03-01-2013, 06:51 AM
I'm sure you could play any card game for money. Smile

You can also find me at... goodreads - twitter - pintrest