User(s) browsing this thread: [Complete List] Share this
1 Guest(s) Pin on Pinterest Post on Tumblr Share on Myspace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reboot!
10-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Reboot!
Welcome to version 2.0 of the forums. Let's hope this one doesn't suffer from data loss like the last one did. 2 years lost is pretty sad.

Anyway, this is the new theme. If anyone has any ideas for the forum please PM me. Also, I will be looking for new moderation staff as most of the old ones have moved on. Preference will be given to users from the old forum that I know have been with us for a while.

If you're new, I will still consider you.

Scott Hough || Templates For All || My Blog

[Image: 1h8epe.gif]
10-21-2012, 07:25 AM
RE: Reboot!
I have archived the old forums at old.farpointforums.com.

10-23-2012, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 02:11 AM by ditto.)
So, with the new forums, what will be your policy for archival and deletion of old material?

Oh, and what happened to the lists of new posts at the top of the page? They were there yesterday, but I can't see them today.
10-23-2012, 05:44 AM
Re: Reboot!
I need to talk with my staff about archival first.

There was an issue. The overview will be restored as soon as I can.

Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk.

11-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Thanks for archiving the old site.
11-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Can you bring back the "New Posts" button? I liked how convenient it was to see all the new posts instead of going through the forums one by one.
11-29-2012, 10:15 PM
I realy liked the look of the old site, but perhaps you have something even better in the works?
12-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Re: Reboot!
I may make a dark version of this theme. I just want a clean uncluttered theme focusing on content rather than appearance. If you have any ideas on a theme, I could add it.

12-01-2012, 02:31 PM
I haven't been to the forums in forever, wow. Nice new site. Thanks for archiving the old site, I just checked it out apparently I don't exist back there anymore, oh well. I'll just have to post more in the new forums.
12-02-2012, 12:55 AM
(12-01-2012 02:31 PM)PRRJR Wrote:  I haven't been to the forums in forever, wow. Nice new site. Thanks for archiving the old site, I just checked it out apparently I don't exist back there anymore, oh well. I'll just have to post more in the new forums.

Well, one of the problems from the old forum was the crash we had. It set the forums back 1 or 2 years. So, we lost a year or 2 of posts. My host restored an old backup. Sad